WESTFORD, United States, Feb. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — France is expected to hold the largest market share by the end of the forecast period. European Pet Food Protein Ingredient MarketThe market is expected to develop due to the established pet food manufacturing industry and growing demand for new pet protein products in the region. Key factors driving the market expansion include growing awareness of the benefits of dietary protein for pets, increasing pet ownership and related spending, and increasing demand for premium pet food. There are many fresh sources that you can include in your pet’s diet. Future practical and inventive protein sources include legume proteins, bug proteins, and microbial proteins from sources such as algae, Nannochloropsis, bacteria, yeast, and fungi.
With over 10.1 million pet dogs, Germany will have the most pet dogs in the EU in 2021, according to SkyQuest’s latest findings. 53 million birds, 31 million small mammals, 16 million aquariums, 10 million reptiles. With this, the value of the pet food market he increased by 2.9% to reach $21.7 billion.
View detailed TOC at European pet food protein composition market”
Page – 224
Table – 251
Number – 68
Get a sample copy of this report.
Pet meals are special food ingredients designed to meet the dietary requirements of livestock kept as pets. Pet foods often contain ingredients such as vitamins, grains, cereals, meat by-products, minerals, and animal products. Beef, chicken, goat, fishmeal, and other types of animal protein are frequently found in pet foods. It is a protein source.
famous player European pet food protein composition market
- Roquette Freres Le Romarin (France)
- Kerry Group plc (Ireland)
- Protix BV (Netherlands)
- BHJ A/S (Denmark)
- Symrise AG (Germany)
- SARIA A/S GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- BENEO GmbH (Germany)
- heristo Aktiengesellschaft (Heristo AG)
- Nestlé SA (Switzerland)
- United Petfood (Belgium)
- Farmina Petfoods Holding BV (Netherlands)
- Vafo Group as (Czech Republic)
- Mars Co., Ltd.
- Tiernahrung Deuerer GmbH (Germany)
- Monge & CSpA (Italy)
Browse the report summary and full table of contents (ToC).
Animal by-products segment dominates market growth due to high protein content
The European pet food protein ingredients market is expected to be dominated by the animal by-products segment in 2021. A by-product used in the manufacture of pet food. Animal by-products can branch out into chicken, fish, and other meat-based foods. It is predicted that growth will be accelerated.
SkyQuest noted during its research that approximately 371,000 people are directly employed in breeding, production, fattening, slaughter and processing. Most of them work on one of 25,500 family farms, mostly in rural areas of Europe. In the UK, more than 2,610 companies are engaged in chicken production, and in 2021 there will be approximately 1.11 billion broilers, 43.1 million boiled chickens and 11.1 million turkeys in the UK. Consumed as a dietary supplement.
Dry pet food segment captures largest market share due to increasing consumer demand
In Europe, the market for pet food protein ingredients is expected to be dominated by dry pet food in 2021. The large market share of dry pet food is primarily due to its long shelf life, relatively low cost, easy stocking and high energy content. Because of all these benefits, people are keen to buy dry pet food.In addition, increased sales and manufacturing of these products, as well as increased investment in this segment by major market players, has led to new Innovative product launches are projected to drive the growth of the segment during the forecast period. SkyQuest has discovered that Nestlé has announced the introduction of a new line of Purina packaged pet foods made in part with insect proteins in November 2020. The item was originally intended for sale in Switzerland only. These cat and dog foods are made with meat, vegetables, and the proteins of the larvae of the black soldier fly.
In 2021, France holds the largest market share for protein ingredients used in pet food in Europe. , and maintains the top position in the pet food manufacturing industry. This rapid growth in the domestic market can be largely attributed to the growing popularity of high-protein he pet diets and the desire for vegan and functional pet foods.
Please contact an analyst for custom requirements.
major developments in European pet food protein composition market
- OpteinicsTM, BASF’s digital solution for better understanding and reducing the environmental impact of the feed and animal protein sector, will be non-exclusively licensed to Evonik from September 2022 under an agreement between the two companies. increase.
- By February 2019, investments had brought over €500 million to European insect producers. These funds are expected to allow the insect farms to scale up production and increase the price stability and competitiveness of their commodities.
- To establish leadership in the global insect sector, Protix BV established its largest insect farm in Bergen, Netherlands in June 2019.
- OpteinicsTM, BASF’s digital solution for better understanding and reducing the environmental impact of the feed and animal protein sector, will be licensed non-exclusively to Evonik from September 2022 under an agreement between the two companies.
Main questions answered in European pet food protein composition market research report
- What are the growth drivers and influencing factors for European pet food protein ingredients?
- What are the reasons for the emerging markets in the market with significant growth potential?
- How will the demand in your target market change as a result of regulatory changes and global economic conditions?
- What are the key market challenges that key market players must overcome to remain competitive and what are the successful solutions?
Related reports in SkyQuest’s library:
Global Animal Protein Ingredient Market
Global nutritional premix market
Global nutritional lipid market
Global yellow pea protein market
European plant-based food market
SkyQuest Technology is a leading growth consulting firm providing market intelligence, commercialization and technical services. We have over 450 happy clients worldwide.
1 Apache Way, Westford, Massachusetts 01886
United States (+1) 617-230-0741
LinkedIn Facebook twitter